Tuesday 1 March 2011

Digital portfolio - Leslie Benyon

  I am currently at Blackpool and The Fylde College, studying Graphic Design. I have a part time job as  waiter and play cricket for my local team in Wrea Green, I enjoy Playing games and going out with friend, usually to the cinima.

The main reasons why I would like to come to Manchester Mentropolitan University is because I went to the UCAS fair and had a good look around for my course and found your University standing out from the rest with many art gallerys and interesting monuments based around the city,  I also recieved alot of good feedback from the students. I have heard great things about the teachers by a couple of friends I know already at MMU.

I have worked with my colleges graphic designers reworking my logo for the rebrand of my college, I had never meet them but I got on really well with them as soon as I got there and worked as a group. The whole college was involved with this rebrand, I got voted into the final three, but still wainting on the final vote, the votes close soon.
I want to see new things and a change of scene, maybe this may influence my work, But I Deffinatly want to be apart of your University and hopefully show my creative flare, I would like a job in the creative industry in advertisment and I hope you can show me the way.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment